IKEA Promotion on Gem 106, September 2012
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s (“Global Radio”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.gem106.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/) apply to ‘IKEA’ radio competition (“the Competition”) which will run from 10/09/12 to 14/09/12 (“the Duration”). The “Radio Station” is Gem 106.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the number given on air in the time period stated on air by the presenters. A caller will be selected at random and bought to air. From a list of names of furniture ranges/items, some will be real items from IKEA and others will be made up. The caller will need to identify which items are real and which are made up.
4. If the caller guesses correctly, they will be declared the winner and be awarded the prize. If they guess incorrectly, another caller will be brought to air. This will happen until we have a winner.
5. The producer’s decision is final.
The Prize will be IKEA vouchers to the value of £500 each day. Gift and Refund cards(s) can be used at any IKEA store in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland, and Sweden.
To check the balance of any Gift or Refund card(s), visit or call any IKEA store.
No cash change will be given on purchases made using a Gift or Refund card(s).
The value on the card(s) cannot be used to pay credit card or IKEA Business account balances.
The card(s) cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA Restaurant, Sweden Shop, Bistro or Shop Online. The balance on the card(s) can be controlled at any IKEA store, or by the phone via the Contact Centre. The card(s) remain the property of IKEA UK and Ireland Ltd, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent. Gift or Refund card(s) can be used as a complete or partial payment in all the above IKEA stores.
Three are no limitations on how many times a card(s) can be used (until the balance is £0.00).
The card(s) have no expiration date. If card(s) are found, please return to the nearest IKEA store. IKEA is unable to replace card(s) if lost or stolen.
The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize. Gem 106 have the right to substitute the Prize.
GEM STARS – STREET TEAM ACTIVITY
Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th September 2012
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s (“Global Radio”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.gem106.co.uk/terms-and-conditions apply to ‘’IKEA’ street team competition (“the Competition”) which will run between 12:00pm and 16:00pm (“the Duration”) on both Saturday 15th September and Sunday 16th September. The “Radio Station” is Gem 106.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to the on site location described on-air by the presenter.
Entry will open at 12:00pm and close at 16:00pm on 15/09/12 and 16/09/12.
Entrants will have to answer the question: “when was the chair on the front of the new IKEA catalogue first sold in IKEA stores?” Entrants will put their answer down with their phone number so the winners can be contacted post-event.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
The prize will be IKEA Vouchers, to the value of one of the following denominations: £100, £50, £10